Group Health Insurance - An investment inyour employees.
Many employees report that the most important benefit offered through their job is health insurance. Attract great employees and say thank you to the ones you already have by offering strong health care coverage.
Health insurance is an option for any company that has at least two or more employees. Larger corporations may choose to self-insure, using the insurance carrier to administer the health plan and benefits.
Olde Fayetteville Insurance currently quotes and services group health insurance for the following:
- 2 – 50 employees
- Guaranteed issue as long as the company meets the qualifications of a small business.
- Health carriers have their own requirements in determining whether a company falls into the mid-size category.
- Mid-size group is not guaranteed issue; however, there are more health plan options from which eligible employees can choose.
- Health carriers have their own requirements in determining whether a company is considered a large group.
- Large groups have increased flexibility and more plan options in most cases. Sometimes companies are able to customize their own plan with a carrier.
- The risk with large group is spread out, which makes it less likely that a company would be declined. Large group is not guaranteed issue.
To discuss your company’s group health insurance options, contact Olde Fayetteville Insurance & Financial Services today! Our experienced insurance advisors look forward to helping you choose the right plan for your company.
Olde Fayetteville is proud to serve companies across North Carolina. Whether you work in Raleigh, Durham, Fayetteville or beyond, rely on Olde Fayetteville for all of your group health insurance needs.